Specialist Marketing For Riverside Homes
Curchods are synonymous for selling high quality and individual properties – as a result we have developed a successful marketing package tailored specifically for riverside homes, which includes:
- Experienced and motivated staff with an intimate knowledge of their local riverside market.
- We accompany 100% of viewings saving you valuable time waiting in for potential buyers.
- No sale, no fee – you only pay us when we have successfully sold or let your property.
- Online advertising in the major property portals: Rightmove.co.uk, CountryLife.co.uk, Onthemarket.com and Curchods.com.
- A complimentary glossy brochure to showcase your riverside home.
- Professional photography including aerial pictures, video tours, floorplans and EPC.
- Specialist for sale board with prominent RIVERSIDE livery.
- Eye catching location in our branch windows reserved for Riverside properties to showcase your home around out network of offices.
- Specialist Advice covering mortgage and financial advice, conveyancing and surveys tailored for the riverside market.
- Free Land Development advice to help identify redevelopment potential for your land or property.
- Our Discreet Marketing Service allows you to sell without a For Sale Board or public advertising.
What are the benefits of Curchods extensive network of offices when it comes to selling my riverside property?
The boroughs of Spelthorne, Elmbridge, Richmond, Runnymede and Guildford are some of the most densely populated boroughs in the UK.
For those looking to buy, sell, let or rent properties beside the water, having a locally based property expert just down the road, who knows the local market and is on hand to provide guidance, advice and expertise at a moment’s notice, is invaluable when it comes to selling.
With several offices along the rivers throughout Surrey, it means we are proud to be able to say we accompany 100% of viewings, meaning we attend your home with every buyer, saving you time and allowing us to really ‘sell’ your property to its full potential.
Curchods continue to sell and let properties in all price ranges. A significant proportion are in riverside locations, ranging from plots of land to luxury apartments and some of the county’s finest homes on the water.
Whilst if you have a home on the water you wish to sell or let, please book an appointment with your local Curchods office.