One of our in-house, local office based property managers will be personally assigned to you and your property.
The majority of our clients choose our Fully Managed Service, safe in the knowledge we’re working hard on their behalf to keep their property let running smoothly.
We arrange a detailed inventory inspection before the tenancy starts to make sure there is no misunderstanding to the condition of your property at the outset of the tenancy.
We work with trusted contractors for any remedial works required throughout the tenancy.
MEET THE TEAM
Our most popular service levels are listed below, but customised packages are also available as well as Vacant Property Management – details available on request.
Rent Recovery Plus
While you take every precaution to rent to only reliable tenants, their circumstances can sometimes change outside their control. When this happens, it’s natural to be sympathetic, but also important to ensure you still receive the rental income to cover your mortgage or outgoings.
Key features and benefits of Rent Recovery Plus:
- Cover for the total monthly rent, no matter how many tenants are on the tenancy agreement.
- 100% of the monthly rent paid for up to a maximum of six months from the date of the first arrears.
- Legal expenses up to £50,000 for an eviction.
- Covers breaches of the tenancy agreement by the tenant, including non-payment of rent and expired section 21 notices.
- 50% of the rent paid for up to two months after vacant possession has been obtained, whilst new tenants are found.
- Six or twelve month cover to suit the tenancy.
- Rent Recovery Plus (RRP) covers the whole property meaning the policy continues even when/if the tenants change.
- Excess or nil excess options available.
We can also provide information on a range of Landlord Insurance products, including:
- Landlord’s Building Insurance
- Landlord’s Contents Insurance
- Landlord’s Contents Insurance for unfurnished properties
- Home Emergency Assistance and Boiler cover
Subject to satisfactory referencing: An acceptable HomeLet Enhance reference or if a HomeLet Insight reference has been completed, a tenancy application score of over 710 is required. Only available for UK applicants in full time employment. A HomeLet Insight reference is not a satisfactory reference for a nil excess product or where the monthly rent is over £2,500 a month. We will also accept satisfactory references by other licensed referencing services that have been approved, in writing, by HomeLet.
Find out more
If you are thinking of letting a property Book An Appointment with us, we can give you an up to date market appraisal of your property, an indication of the likely demand for it and an estimate of how much rent we can achieve. This service is free and without obligation.
Book An Appointment