Are you looking for a new career or fancy a change? Do you think you would succeed in a fast paced, rewarding and fun environment? Based in our highly successful Cranleigh branch, this is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading, independent estate agency group with 24 offices across Surrey, committed to providing outstanding customer service. Sector experience required, the ideal candidate will:
- have a proven track record with 3 years+ estate agency experience
- Be regularly beating targets of £250,000/year.
- be able to demonstrate a positive and energetic attitude with the drive and ambition to succeed
- show strong communication and interpersonal skills
- have the desire and motivation to achieve targets/goals
- display high standards of service and presentation
- strong local knowledge
- a full UK driving licence
In return you will receive:
- ongoing training and development and the opportunity to build a career plus excellent earning potential
- generous benefits to include pension, life cover, health & well-being discounts, cycle to work initiative, e-car salary sacrifice scheme, employee referral scheme and more!
Our standards and expectations are high, your workload would be considerable; so too would be the fun and rewards you would enjoy from being part of a privately owned, dynamic company, which has the utmost respect from the public. At Burns and Webber we show care and respect for our employees which is why a high number have been with us for many years.
If you are interested, the first part of your journey to becoming part of the Curchods family, is to send your CV, together with a summary note of why you believe you would be the right fit for our company.