Burns & Webber Guildford Lettings
We are looking for someone who is interested in furthering their career as part of our highly successful Burns & Webber Guildford Lettings team.
This branch is part of our sister company Burns & Webber and is a fast growing business. The position would suit a candidate who is looking for good opportunities for progression using coaching and training to help them take their career to the next level in a fast-paced sales environment.
The ideal candidate should have at least 12 months lettings experience experience but more importantly should possess the following attributes in order to be suitable for the role:
- Positive attitude
- Ability to communicate and influence customers
- Work ethic
- Steely determination to succeed
- Passion for customer care
- Local knowledge
- Full UK driving licence
In return you will receive:
- Excellent earnings potential and career progression
- Ongoing training, including ARLA
- Generous benefits to include pension, health & well-being discounts, employee assistance programme, cycle to work initiative, employee referral scheme paying £1000, 5.6 weeks holiday, increasing with service
- A challenging, rewarding and fun working environment