Reporting to the Lettings Accountant in providing accounts support to our landlords, tenants and lettings offices, the successful applicant will ideally have experience working as an accounts assistant within the Lettings industry.
Our Accounts team strives on providing an excellent level of service and as such you will be polite and professional when dealing with clients and have the ability to work to tight deadlines. You will take a personable approach to work and be able to work well as part of a team as well as independently.
Key responsibilities include:
- Posting tenant and landlord receipts
- Paying landlord rent and supplier invoices
- Chasing rent arrears
- Paying deposit returns
- Resolving client, tenant and office queries
- Ad hoc reporting
- 2 years’ work experience as an Accounts Assistant
- IT literate and strong MS Office skills, including Word and Excel
- Knowledge of Qube Property Management software (desirable, not essential)
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good attention to detail