Beautifully presented family home, enlarged and remodelled to create an abundance of versatile living space perfectly suited to entertaining or the growing family. EPC Rating E
- A SUPERBLY PRESENTED, SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- SITTING IN A TRANQUIL CUL DE SAC SETTING JUST A SHORT WALK FROM THE LAKE.
- LARGE AND VERY LIGHT SITTING ROOM.
- MODERN KITCHEN, REFITTED BATHROOM.
- BUILT IN WARDROBES IN ALL THREE BEDROOMS.
- WITHIN EASY REACH OF WOKING TOWN CENTRE AND STATION.
- PRESENTED IN SUPERB CONDITION THROUGHOUT.
- SECLUDED AND CHARMING REAR GARDEN.
Wendron Close is within a few moments' walk of the lake and close to the shopping centre. Within a short drive of the house is Woking town centre which is currently undergoing a programme of regeneration that is seeing it take on a far more interesting and contemporary feel. All along Commercial Way there are bars and restaurants while in the Peacocks Centre there is a large food hall, a great many shops and the New Victoria Theatre. Woking has an excellent commuter rail service with trains that reach Waterloo in about 25 minutes and from where there is a very efficient coach service that runs to Heathrow Airport.