Utterly charming 1930's family home favourably positioned in one of South Woking’s most coveted private roads on the very cusp of The Hockering Estate. This exceptional home is available to purchase for the first time in over 40 years and is offered to the market with no onward chain. EPC Rating D
- Stunning 1930's character home in exceptional setting.
- Offered to the market with no onward chain.
- Great scope for enlargement subject to consent.
- Beautifully landscaped, and secluded garden.
- Carriage driveway.
- One of South Woking's most coveted private roads.
- Charming character features throughout.
- Hand built kitchen with granite work surfaces.
Hockering Gardens is without doubt one of the most sought after locations in South Woking where substantial homes sit in a quiet and attractive setting. There is no doubt that the convenience of this location is part of the appeal as it is within just a short walk of Woking town centre and the excellent commuter station that can be found there. As a town, Woking is currently going through a radical and exciting program of regeneration that is seeing it take on a far more interesting and contemporary feel. Recently opened the Victoria Square development features a flagship Marks and Spencer as well as a Hilton Hotel, complete with a sky bar. In the town there is a wide and varied collection of bars and restaurants all along Commercial Way while in the Peacocks Centre is an excellent theatre and soon to re-open, multi screen cinema. There are numerous and very well thought of schooling options all around Woking along with a collection of very fine golf clubs.