This is a highly attractive five double bedroom, three bathroom semi-detached family home with a lovely southerly aspect garden. Set in a highly regarded cul de sac within catchment area of Hinchley Wood school and walking distance of both Esher and Hinchley Wood train station. There is scope to extend further (STPP). EPC C. Council Tax Band F
- Five double bedrooms, the main with en suite and dressing room
- Three bathrooms
- Plenty of off-street parking
- Set in a quiet popular residential road
- Offers scope to extend
- Prime location, within catchment area of Hinchley Wood School
- Walking distance of Esher and Hinchley Wood train stations
Esher High Street with its cosmopolitan range of independent boutiques, restaurants and shops is but a short distance away and central London is approximately 20 miles with the A3 and M25 motorway nearby.
The average journey time to Heathrow and Gatwick Airports is in the region of 30 minutes and direct trains run to London Waterloo.
This part of Surrey has an enviable reputation for its excellent, first-class state and private schools and there are also a fine selection of golf courses and recreational facilities throughout the district including several health and leisure clubs.