Situated on the Ruxley private estate is this pretty 1930's four bedroom detached cottage in need of modernisation, making for the perfect opportunity to refurbish or redevelop STPP. With a large carriage driveway to the front and a fantastic 130' south/west facing private and secluded rear garden, this really is a rare opportunity to create a forever home. No onward chain.
EPC - E. Council tax band G
- Four bedroom detached 1930's cottage
- Great potential to refurbish or redevelop STPP
- Large carriage driveway for several cars
- Private and secluded 130' south/west facing garden
- Situated on the Ruxley private estate
- Easy reach of Claygate parade and station
- Close to many popular state and independent schools
- No onward chain
Claygate, is located just 13 miles southwest of central London, surrounded by green belt land. There are two small shopping areas, the Old Village and the Parade, with hair and beauty shops, a supermarket, five public houses and a number of restaurants and cafes.
Claygate station offers a direct service to London Waterloo (approx. 28mins). Claygate is within easy reach of Esher high street, Sandown Racecourse, Hampton Court Palace and Kington Town. The A3 is a short distance away which provides access to London & the M25. The Elmbridge area offers an excellent choice of both state and private schools.