Four bedroom extended detached family house in great condition throughout, with off street parking and an integral garage and a large private and secluded garden with a modern home office. Situated in a very popular residential road, catchment of Hinchley Wood School and walking distance of Hinchley Wood shops and station.
EPC E. Council Tax Band G.
- Four bedroom extended detached family house
- In great condition throughout yet still offering potential to improve
- Off street parking and an integral garage
- Private and secluded garden with a modern home office
- Situated in a very popular residential road
- Catchment of Hinchley Wood School
- Walking distance of Hinchley Wood shops and station
Esher High Street with its cosmopolitan range of independent boutiques, restaurants and shops is but a short distance away and central London is approximately 20 miles with the A3 and M25 motorway nearby.
The average journey time to Heathrow and Gatwick Airports is in the region of 30 minutes and direct trains run to London Waterloo.
This part of Surrey has an enviable reputation for its excellent, first-class state and private schools and there are also a fine selection of golf courses and recreational facilities throughout the district including several health and leisure clubs.