A truly impressive terraced home that has been extended and upgraded to a very high standard and offered for sale with no onward chain. EPC: D
- Luxury kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances and direct access onto the garden
- Separate living room with views to the front
- Two first floor bedrooms
- Luxury first floor shower room with chrome towel rail
- Secluded paved patio garden with rear access
- Permit parking and garage in block
The property is located in a cul-de-sac only a short walk of Cobham Free School, the A3 and M25 are close by providing access to London, the coast and links to London's two main airports. Esher station is a short drive away, as is Cobham station, both with their service to London Waterloo. Cobham High Street is a ten minute walk away with its range of shops and restaurants making this a popular town to live in, especially with its thriving High Street.