A substantial family home dating back to 1910 that has had further additions, is set on a plot of just under 0.4 of an acre and is offered with no onward chain. For more information contact the owners Sole Agents. EPC Rating E.
- Offered with no onward chain
- Lovely plot extending to just under 0.4 of an acre and adjoining open countryside
- Five bedrooms across the top two floors with two modern bathrooms
- Three separate reception rooms
- Kitchen/breakfast room with Aga and leading onto the rear garden
- Studio/workshop in the garden, garage and parking for four cars
Cobham is a popular Elmbridge town set on the banks of the River Mole with convenient access to London Waterloo from either Esher or Cobham stations. The High Street has an impressive mix of restaurants, cafes and shops along with a Waitrose supermarket. The area is renowned for it's excellent schooling both state and private covering all ages groups, with The American Community School also based in Cobham. The A3 and M25 provide routes to London and the coast as well as links to London's two main airports.