SOLD BY BURNS & WEBBER - A very well presented 3 bedroom home featuring superb open plan living space and a delightful garden overlooking paddocks, situated in this popular semi-rural village. EPC C
- SOLD BY BURNS & WEBBER
- Expansive kitchen/family/dining room provides generous open-plan living areas, with French doors to garden.
- Modern kitchen includes plentiful units and built-in appliances, plus large central island incorporating breakfast bar.
- Separate snug/study with practical laminate floor and view to front garden.
- Three good-sized double bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes.
- Family bathroom comprises white bath suite with overhead shower, storage and separate WC.
- Landscaped rear garden with dining terrace, covered cooking area, lawn and borders, drawing in the gorgeous view.
- Council Tax Banding: E
Dunsfold is a pretty village with a 13th Century church, community shop/PO, village hall, sports and social club and a pub. The village is surrounded by beautiful, open countryside ideal for walking, cycling and horse riding. Nearby Godalming offers a wide range of shops and recreational facilities, as well as a mainline station with fast service into Waterloo and access to the A3 for the M25 and London. The neighbouring village of Cranleigh also offers a bustling High Street, library, arts centre and leisure centre.