A large ground floor apartment enjoying views over National Trust land to the front and communal gardens to the rear. The property is located in this popular over 55's development with a non-resident warden, emergency alarm and is located a five minute walk of Bookham station and bus stop with services to Guildford and Epsom. Ground rent and service charge - £293pm. EPC: E, Council Tax Band: D.
- Over 55's development with non-resident warden
- Ground floor apartment with views over the common
- Double aspect lounge/dining room leading onto the communal gardens
- Refitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two double bedrooms, one with en suite
- Two luxury bathrooms
- Gas radiator heating
- Communal gardens with the common to the front
Set in a fabulous central village location, close to Bookham village shops and Bookham Station, ideal for commuting with a direct service to London Waterloo. The area is surrounded by beautiful countryside and Bookham Common is only a short walk away. The M25 junction 9 is a five-minute drive away providing access to London's two main airports and beyond.