Situated on a quiet cul-de-sac, walking distance of West End Village and Garsons Farm, is this fantastic three bedroom detached family house, already in great condition throughout, but with huge potential to enlarge and make your own (STPP), with off-street parking, a garage, and a stunning 125ft (approx.) south-facing secluded garden. EPC Rating E
- A three bedroom detached family house
- Beautifully presented and great condition throughout
- Huge potential to enlarge and make your own STPP
- Amazing 125ft (approx.) south facing private and secluded garden
- Plenty of off-street parking and a garage
- Situated on a quiet cul-de-sac
- Walking distance to West End Village and Garsons Farm
- Within easy reach of Esher High Street
Esher High Street with its cosmopolitan range of independent boutiques, restaurants and shops is but a short distance away and central London is approximately 20 miles with the A3 and M25 motorway nearby.
The average journey time to Heathrow and Gatwick Airports is in the region of 30 minutes and direct trains run to London Waterloo.
This part of Surrey has an enviable reputation for its excellent, first class state and private schools and there are also a fine selection of golf courses and recreational facilities throughout the district including several health and leisure clubs.