Plot 2 - Three bedroom, two bathroom, mid terrace home, with two parking spaces and electric car charging point. Part of an exclusive and privately gated development, brought to you by iLife Developments.
- Private and gated development
- Open plan kitchen / dining / living room with an additional reception
- All Siemens main appliances, including induction hob, built in microwave and integrated dishwasher
- Siemens integrated washing machine and dryer in separate utility room
- Engineered oak herringbone flooring to main hall and living room and large format luxury porcelain tiles in kitchen and dining area
- Gas central heating with zoned wet underfloor heating to ground and first floor
- Two parking spaces and an electric car charging point
- Indian sandstone patio paving in the secluded garden
- 10 year Structural Warranty
Nestle into this wonderfully built three-bedroom home, located on the well-known Oatlands Chase. You'll be part of a privately gated community, just perfect for you and your family.
The spacious sitting room is well lit through the large window and is the perfect place to entertain or snuggle up and relax with the family and loved ones. The kitchen/ dining room is truly a key feature in this family home. The appealing and fresh design brings you Organic Caesarstone worktop upstands and window cill with driftwood effect breakfast bar and chrome T bar cupboard knobs. The Siemens integrated appliances include an induction hob, built-in microwave and integrated dishwasher and you'll benefit from instant hot water through the Quooker Hot Tap.
The dining area is the perfect setting to enjoy a meal as the space opens up onto the Indian sandstone paved patio and garden. The all-important utility room also features Siemens integrated washing machine and dryer, a key space and function in any family home.
Enjoy your very own en suite shower room within the master bedroom. Bedrooms 2 and 3 have easy access to a large family bathroom, as well as the easy access for everyone to the cloak room on the ground floor. There is also zoned wet underfloor heating to ground and first floor and the bedrooms and landing have a luscious faux-silk carpet. Yet, the main hall and living room are beautifully laid with Ted Todd engineering oak herringbone flooring.
Internal images are for indicative purposes only
6 minute drive to the contemporary mall, The Heart, with a chain of retailers and casual eateries. You'll also have a choice of supermarkets, including Aldi and Sainsbury's. Easy access to open spaces and neighbouring towns such as Weybridge known for its boutiques and fine wine and dining.
With a number or schools rated Outstanding' in the area, you'll have a number of choices for your child's education. These include Cleves School just a 3 minute walk away and Oatlands School, just a short a 15 minute walk. Secondary and independent schools are too within walking distances and a short drive away.
Walton on Thames Station is only a 5-minute walk away, allowing you to get to London Waterloo in just 24 minutes and Guildford in 25 minutes.