Plot 52 THE WARWICK - Detached, five bedroom, contemporary family home brought to you by London Square in the sublime Walton on Thames.
CGI and internal image are indicative only
- Open plan kitchen / dining / living room with an additional reception
- Integrated Siemens appliances include single oven, combination microwave oven, warming drawer, 5 ring gas hob, fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
- Zanussi integrated washing machine and dryer and Silestone worktops in utility room
- Choice of timber herringbone flooring to living room and choice of carpet to bedrooms*
- Underfloor heating to ground floor and radiators to remaining, all with smart control capability
- Master bedroom benefits from fitted wardrobes in dressing are and full-size en suite bathroom
- En suite to bedroom 3
- Study area on ground floor
- Optional upgrade of gel fireplace to living room
- Integral garage with electrically operated door
This beautiful five bedroom family home, is part of a newly built community, located in the peaceful Walton on Thames.
The kitchen / living / dining area will really be the heart of your family home. Take advantage of this multiuse area, perfect for the busy everyday family. Help with homework and cook at the same time as well as enjoy a meal, entertain and relax with all your loved ones in this one seamless space. The bi folding doors open up to the garden allowing you to enjoy the indoor and outdoor simultaneously, especially perfect for those quintessentially British sunny summers. Yet, the bright and spacious living room will allow you to entertain in a more formal setting as well as just cosying up with your loved ones in the evening to relax.
The ground floor also comprises of an easy access WC, ample storage space and a utility room, a key feature in any family home. The utility room includes fee standing Zanussi washing machine and tumble dryer, shaker-style matt lacquer kitchen units and Silestone worktops and upstands in a choice of colours*, and a single underslung sink with mixer tap.
The first-floor houses bedroom one, with a luxury en suite comprising of a free-standing bath with wall mounted controls, a bespoke* vanity unit underside the double his and hers basins and a separate shower enclosure. You'll also benefit from the dressing area, with fitted full height wardrobes.
Also located on the first floor is bedroom two which includes wardrobe space and easy access to the sizeable family bathroom. Bedroom three also comes with space for a wardrobe and private en suite of which you can choose the wall and floor tiling and the colour of the bespoke vanity unit*.
Bedroom four is not only generous in size but additionally has multiple spaces for your wardrobes. Bedroom five is also on the second floor and benefits from wardrobe space, with both bedrooms sharing the easily accessible shower room
The integral garage allows easy access from inside your home and with the possibility of decorative choices in some areas*, you can really make this your home.
*Please ask your Sales Executive for further details.
The charming and historic town of Walton-on-Thames lies just 15 miles from central London. With abundant parks, excellent leisure and shopping facilities, great transport connections and the River Thames on the doorstep, it is a place to call home. The towns of Weybridge and Esher are nearby, while Kingston upon Thames and Guildford are 16 minutes* and 31 minutes* respectively by car. .