A magnificent family residence situated in a private road on a secluded plot backing onto St. George's Hill Golf Course. This beautiful home exudes luxury with premium finishes throughout. EPC Rating - B
- Private gated road backing onto St. George's Hill Golf Course
- Five double bedrooms - three with en-suite bathrooms
- Shaker style kitchen with integrated Siemens appliances
- Sanitary ware from Villeroy and Boch. Wet room style showers to en-suite 2 & 3
- Porcelain floor to entire ground floor. Luxury carpets to all other rooms
- Under-floor heating throughout ground floor and first floor, with independent programmable thermostats
- Cat 5e cabling for telephone and computer services
- Truly stunning condition throughout
This beautiful 5 bedroom property has been built with superior finishes throughout which includes a bespoke Shaker style kitchen with Siemens integrated appliances, mood lighting throughout, a drawing room with a coffered ceiling, panelling and limestone fireplace. The ground floor includes a beautiful bay windowed drawing room, a study and utility room, and a large kitchen/dining/family room across the back of the house with bi-fold doors leading to a landscaped garden with views overlooking St. George's Hill Golf Course. The house has five excellent sized double bedrooms and a media room. The master bedroom has views over the garden and out to the golf course, with a large walk-in dressing area, and sumptuous en-suite bathroom with double sinks, walk-in shower and bath. Two further bedrooms have en-suites, and there is a family bathroom.
Weybridge is a popular and sought after location in Surrey, offering a busy and thriving town centre with a host of boutique and high street stores, Waitrose and a selection of restaurants, bars and cafes. With the picturesque surroundings of the River Thames and extensive leisure and recreational facilities, it offers the best of both worlds. Just 23 miles from Central London you have direct access to London Waterloo from Weybridge Station in around 30 minutes, the A3 and M25 are within 5 miles giving you access to Heathrow and Gatwick airport. Renowned for its excellent state and private senior schools, Weybridge is also well catered for with junior and pre-schools all of which have excellent reports..