Originally built in the 1930s, this 3 bedroom semi-detached family home is a fantastic opportunity to create the home of your dreams. The property has typically spacious rooms with an attached garage at the side and a large rear garden.
EPC Rating E
- A spacious semi-detached home with potential, subject to planning
- Entrance hall with understairs storage
- 2 separate reception rooms
- Kitchen requiring updating
- 3 bedrooms and family bathroom
- Large rear garden
- Attached garage and off-street parking
- Potential to extend, subject to planning
Groveland Way will be found off either South Lane or Green Lane and there are a number of local shops in the area for one's day-to-day needs. New Malden High Street is a short distance further having a Waitrose supermarket and many cafés, restaurants and retail outlets. There are several schools in the area for children of all ages and numerous sporting facilities. At the end of Green Lane there is a public park with a children's play area. Local hopper buses pass nearby and New Malden station offers excellent commuter services to Waterloo..