Conveniently placed in North Kingston just a short stroll from both the open spaces of Richmond Park and Norbiton train station, this bright and spacious first floor two double bedroom apartment forms part of a small purpose built block and has the added advantage of a private balcony and a garage. In addition to the two bedrooms, there is a spacious reception room opening to the balcony, a generous kitchen and a bathroom. Offered with no onward chain, the flat makes an ideal first purchase or rental investment. EPC rating C.
- No onward chain
- Two double bedroom first floor apartment
- Short stroll to Richmond Park and Norbiton station
- Spacious reception room opening to a private balcony
- Lease: 150 years from September 1992 (122 years remaining as at July 2021)
- Maintenance: £392 per quarter (as at July 2021)
- Ground Rent: to be confirmed
The North Kingston area is particularly popular with families and young professionals on account of its quiet yet convenient setting offering easy access to both the hustle and bustle of Kingston town centre and Norbiton train station.
The area is particularly known for its excellent local schools, whilst the open spaces of Richmond Park and fabulous riverside walks are also nearby.