This rarely available 3 bedroom family home is situated in an enviable position within this attractive sought after quiet crescent, overlooking a central green to the front and a riverside park to the rear. Offering no onward chain the property provides well-proportioned accommodation, with recent improvements including the installation of double glazed windows, doors and a conservatory. It offers excellent scope for extension (subject to consent) and would benefit from some modernisation. The low maintenance paved garden extends to approximately 45ft with a gate opening onto the riverside park behind and views over the golf course beyond. To the side is a garage approached via a shared drive.
- Sought after cul-de-sac overlooking central green and riverside park to rear
- Within 0.5 miles of High Street, mainline station and catchment of reputable schools
- Light and bright south facing living room
- Extension potential (subject to planning)
- No Onward Chain
- Modern UPVC Double Glazing and conservatory
- Council Tax Band: E. EPC Rating: E