Simply stunning in its presentation, this contemporary 3-double bedroom attached home has been further enhanced by our clients since first built in 2019, including the landscaping of the rear garden to include a porcelain tiled terrace/patio across the rear of the house. Light and bright throughout, important features include a lovely balcony spanning the width of the master bedroom suite, which includes a walk-in closet and en-suite bath/shower room. Part of the fantastic Upper Longcross Garden Village Development by Crest Nicholson. EPC Rating B.
- Amazing Kitchen/Dining Room Across the Rear of the House
- Kitchen with Gloss White Flat-Fronted Units, Induction Hob, Oven, Dishwasher, Fridge/Freezer & Washing Machine
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Master Suite with Balcony, Walk-in Closet & En-Suite Bath/Shower Room
- Elegant Sitting Room with Log Burner and Separate Study
- Spacious, Bright Entrance Hallway with Part-Double Height Ceiling (Light Fitting Available by Negotiation)
- Off Street Parking for 2 Cars Leading to Large Integral Garage
- Beautiful Re-Landscaped Rear Garden with Porcelain Tiled Terrace/Patio and BBQ Area
Approx. 7 years NHBC Guarantee Remaining. Service Charge - £632.23 per 6 months - This charge covers road and grounds maintenance and lighting in communal areas. Upper Longcross Garden Village is a new development of sustainable and contemporary living for the modern age. Situated adjacent to Chobham Common, the Garden Village features its own 80 acres of landscaped country park featuring wild planting, gravel paths and ponds - the perfect place to enjoy the great outdoors. Along the eastern edge of the village, a triangle of mature woodland, accessible to all residents, is perfect for dog walking and jogging. There is also due to be tennis courts, further parkland and football pitches due to be created. For the commuter there is a private footpath to Longcross Station, only about 5 minutes walk, with direct trains to Waterloo in 45 minutes (approx). An abundance of excellent state and independent schools in the local area makes this an ideal place to raise a family. .