Opportunities to buy Elizabethan-period homes in Surrey come up once in a blue moon - here is just such a chance! Situated in the heart of the lovely village of Thorpe, this fabulous 3-bedroom Grade II listed example includes a wealth of traditional features including oak beamed and exposed brick walls & ceilings, fireplaces and wide oak floorboards. Complete with an attractive rear garden and its own garage. Situated in a quiet tucked away lane with only local passing traffic. EPC Rating D.
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Sitting Room with Exposed Brick Inglenook-Style Fireplace & Wood-Burner
- Open-Plan Kitchen/Dining Room with Grey-Fronted Units & Range of Integral Appliances
- Separate Utility Room
- En-Suite Shower-Room to Master Bedroom and Separate Family Bathroom
- Detached Garage and Off Street Parking
- Cottage-Style Private Rear Garden with Exposed Brick Flanking Walls & Access to Garage
- Character Filled Lane in the Heart of Thorpe Village
Rosemary Lane is a residential lane harbouring a number of similar period Grade II listed cottages, set in the heart of the Surrey village of Thorpe, itself tucked between Egham and Chertsey. The village hosts a post-office/convenience store, a well-regarded Gastro-pub (The Red Lion), Thorpe CofE Primary school (Ofsted Rated as Good in 2019) and also the highly rated international school, TASIS. Communications are excellent due to the close proximity of the M3, M25 and M4 motorways. There are train services from Virginia Water, Egham and Staines to London Waterloo. Heathrow Airport is approximately 10 miles away via the M25 .