This delightfully bright and airy, 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home has been cleverly extended and now boasts a stunning and bespoke, open plan kitchen-dining-family room with vaulted ceilings giving views and access to the rear garden. The separate lounge is another bright and airy room and has a lovely character feel with feature fireplace. On the first floor there are 3 bedrooms serviced by the family bathroom. The second floor master bedroom has built in wardrobes, en-suite shower room with unique sky light above the shower, and large bi-folding doors with glass balustrade. A driveway to the front gives gated side access to the rear garden. EPC Rating D.
- Stunningly Presented, 4 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Family Home.
- Bright and Airy, Open Plan Living Area with Vaulted Ceilings.
- Separate Lounge with a Character Feel.
- Large Master Bedroom with Stunning En-Suite Shower Room.
- Garden with Lawn, Patio and Summer House.
- Driveway Parking.
Located between the towns of Woking and Weybridge the property sits less than one mile to both Addlestone town centre as well as a mainline station with regular and direct links to London, Waterloo..