CASH BUYERS ONLY. This two bedroom lift serviced apartment is in a superb location on the slopes of Kingston Hill, within only a short walk of Norbiton train station. The property is located on the fifth (top) floor, is light and spacious, has double glazing and superb far reaching views from the principal rooms together with a private balcony. The block is set within extensive communal gardens complete with a children's play area and with residents parking on a first come, first served basis. An ideal first purchase or rental investment. EPC rating D.
- Two bedroom apartment with private balcony
- Fifth (top) floor with lift service
- Far reaching views from principal rooms
- Superb location on the slopes of Kingston Hill
- Only a short walk of Norbiton station and Richmond Park
- Lease Commenced: 1935 (86 years remaining as at July 2021)
- Maintenance: £1126.70 per annum (as at July 2021)
- Ground Rent: £10 per annum (as at July 2021)
The apartment is situated only a 10 minute walk away from Kingston Gate to Richmond Park - perfect for leisurely walks, runners, cyclists, picnics, great views and its wild deer!
Asda supermarket, various local shops and pubs are also a 10 minute walk away, whilst Kingston town centre is a short drive or can be reached by public transport passing along Kingston Hill.
Norbiton station is approximately half a mile away offering commuter services to central London.