This immaculately presented three bedroom property is situated within the highly desirable Charterhouse area of Godalming and enjoys a beautifully maintained and private rear garden as well as parking and two garages. Located within walking distance of both Godalming and Farncombe mainline stations. Offered with no onward chain. EPC: G
- Beautifully presented end of terrace three bedroom family home in the sought after Charterhouse side of Godalming within easy reach of Godalming High Street and Farncombe village centre
- Open plan sitting/dining room with parquet flooring and double doors opening to the rear terrace and garden. Possibility for a ground floor extension to the rear under permitted development.
- Modern kitchen with excellent range of built in storage cupboards and integrated appliances, leading to conservatory and garden beyond
- Three well proportioned bedrooms - two doubles and a single, all with built in wardrobes
- Modern family bathroom with white suite. Downstairs cloakroom
- Side access leads to the beautifully maintained east facing enclosed rear garden with patio area and lawn with shrub and flower beds to borders and fence/beech hedged boundaries
- The rare bonus of two garages and parking located at the rear of the property
- Offered with no onward chain
The market town of Godalming has a picturesque and historic High Street with an excellent array of shops, bars, restaurants, as well as three superstores. The main line railway station is close to the town centre and provides direct services into London Waterloo in approx 45 minutes. The A3 linking the M25 and London's airports is approx 2 miles from the town centre. There is an excellent selection of schools in the area that cater for most ages and denominations, both in the public and private sectors, and good leisure facilities including swimming pools and health clubs, golf courses at Milford, Chiddingfold and Hurtmore while South Coast beaches are around 30 miles away. Guildford town, with its cobbled High Street, has a multitude of mainstream shops, cinemas and theatres and is approx 4 miles from Godalming, for which there are direct bus and train connections..