A superbly presented 4 bedrooms halls-adjoining Edwardian family home, with a terrific open-plan ground floor area, perfect for day-to-day family living and entertaining. This lovely home is within just a short walk of New Malden High Street and station and is therefore very well located.
EPC Rating E
- Sympathetically restored to reflect a modern Edwardian home
- Traditional entrance porch with beautiful front door leading to reception hall
- Living room with feature fireplace
- Open-plan kitchen/breakfast room with Quartz work tops and matching island units
- Built-in double oven, induction hob and integrated dishwasher
- Conservatory with underfloor heating and tiled flooring
- Guest cloakroom
- 4 bedrooms upstairs over 2 floors
- Luxurious family bathroom and separate shower room
- Large rear garden with patio and an expanse of lawn
- Off-street parking to the front
- Side access
Within minutes of the property is New Malden's railway station, with excellent commuter services to Waterloo. The High Street is also around the corner with Waitrose and Lidl supermarkets, numerous cafés and restaurants, as well as well-know retail outlets. There are also many schools in the area for children of all ages..