A semi-detached home in this popular location within walking distance of the High Street. The property has an open plan sitting/dining room along with a modern Shaker style kitchen with integrated appliances, a number of the properties in the street have also converted the garage into living space. EPC Rating C.
- Open plan living area with patio doors leading onto the garden
- Shaker style kitchen with integrated appliances
- Three double bedrooms, two with fitted wardrobes
- Luxury shower room re-fitted around a year ago
- Gas radiator heating with new boiler 12 months ago and double glazing
- Potential for garage conversion to living space
Four Wents is a highly regarded road, being within walking distance of the High Street, with its mix of shops and restaurants. St Andrews Junior School and pre-school nursery are located a five minute walk of the property. There are a number of other excellent schools in Cobham and for commuters, both Esher and Cobham stations are a short drive away providing services to London Waterloo..