A three bedroom house with huge potential for someone to make their own, with a secluded rear garden, two allocated parking spaces and a garage. Walking distance of Claygate parade and station and the catchment of several excellent schools. No onward chain. EPC rating E.
- Three bedroom end of terrace house
- Massive potential for someone to renovate and make their own
- Walking distance of Claygate Parade and station
- Catchment of several fantastic schools
- Two allocated parking space and a garage
- No onward chain
Esher High Street is within close proximity with its cosmopolitan range of boutiques, restaurants, bars and Waitrose Food Hall.
Central London is approximately 20 miles away with the A3 and M25 Motorway nearby. The average journey time to London Heathrow and Gatwick Airports is in the region of 30 minutes and direct trains run to London Waterloo.
This part of Surrey has an enviable reputation for its excellent first class state and private schools and there are also a wide selection of fine golf courses and recreational facilities throughout the district.