Approaching this four bedroom, two bathroom maisonette, backing directly onto Richmond Park, gives absolutely no clue to how lovely it is inside. Once through the door, the quality of the finish of all the refurbishment work our clients have carried out are immediately evident. The interior is complemented by a lovely garden which has been very well thought out. Stunning views over the park make this a terrific all round package and if that isn't enough for you, a garage is also included. Dinton Fields, Latchmere Park and popular Latchmere and St Agatha's Schools are all a short walk away EPC rating C.
- Four bedroom, two bathroom maisonette
- Spectacular direct views into Richmond Park
- Brand new eco-boiler with 10 year warranty and Nest thermostat
- Beautifully manicured front and rear gardens
- Lease: 900+ years remaining (as at May 2021)
- Maintenance: Shared (as and when required)
- Ground Rent: £10 per annum (as at May 2021)
Kelvedon Close is in a tranquil and peaceful location, enjoying close proximity to Richmond Park with Latchmere Recreation Park and Dinton Fields also close by.
Local shops and amenities of Park Road and Tudor Parade are a short walk away, and the frequent 371 bus service provides easy access to both Kingston and Richmond town centres with their extensive amenities and transport links.
Popular local school include Latchmere, St Agatha's, St Paul's, Alexandra, The Kingston Academy, Tiffin Girls and Grey Court.