A lovely Victorian influenced 3 bedroom semi-detached home, built within the last 2-3 years to a high standard and having a well equipped interior, as well as a very private south-facing patio garden. In a popular residential road within easy reach of New Malden High Street and station.
EPC Rating B
- Barely 2-3 years old
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Energy efficient so low running costs
- Quality Karndean flooring on the ground floor
- Entrance hall and guest cloakroom
- Living room to the front
- Quality kitchen/dining room with built-in appliances
- 3 bedrooms
- En-suite shower room to the main bedroom
- Separate family bathroom
- Small south-facing patio garden
Northcote Road is on the edge of The Groves and is within one of New Malden's most popular areas. There are schools in the area for children of all ages and some of these are within walking distance. Excellent rail services will be found from New Malden station with fast connections to central London. The High Street offers a wide variety of local shops and businesses, supermarkets, cafés and restaurants..