A well-presented, second floor, retirement apartment served by a lift, within this popular friendly development located in the heart of the village with its High Street, bus stops and rail station, all being within a short level walk. The resident House Manager, is very welcoming and is there to deal with daily queries and organises a program of events and days out. The residents enjoy the use of a communal lounge with its kitchenette, well-kept gardens and two car parks. The property boasts a large double aspect lounge/dining room. The double bedroom has built-in wardrobes and is adjacent to the shower room.
- Retirement apartment situated in the heart of the village (age restriction 60+)
- 2nd floor apartment served by a lift
- Friendly resident House Manager, communal residents lounge and well kept garden.
- No onward chain and immediate possession
- Kitchen with integrated and freestanding appliances
- Video entry and emergency call system
- EPC Rating C