This elegant, 3-bedroom Victorian semi-detached home in one of Addlestone/Chertsey's most popular locations, is truly a stunner! Enter the house, turn right and marvel at the view through the open-plan kitchen/dining/family space, through the open bi-folds right to the end of the long garden with its multi-functional summer-house/potential home-office. Upstairs the master bedroom has its own en-suite shower-room whilst there is a lovely ground floor bathroom too. The whole house is superbly decorated and presented throughout and should absolutely not be missed! EPC Rating D.
- Amazing Open-Plan Kitchen/Dining/Sitting Space Leading to the Garden
- Kitchen Area with Central Workstation, Gloss White Units, Twin Ovens, Induction Hob & Dishwasher
- Sitting Room with Victorian Fireplace, Bespoke Cupboards & Shelves to Recesses & Window Shutters
- Spacious Entrance Hall, Reverse Staircase & Newly Fitted Bathroom at the Bottom of the Stairs
- Two Double Bedrooms (Master with Newly Fitted & Enhanced Shower-Room) & Good-Size Single
- Kitchen Area Opening Seamlessly via Full-Width Bi-Folds to Full-Width Paved Terrace
- Lovely Re-Landscaped Rear Garden with Summer House/Bar with Potential for Home-Office/Studio Use
- Off Street Parking on Recently Completed Resin Covered Driveway
Wheatash Road, whilst having a KT15 Addlestone address, is really more closely associated with Chertsey, being on the north side of the A317 that links the area to junction 11 of the M25. Furthermore it is almost exactly opposite the new Chertsey High School. Within 3/4's of a mile walk of Chertsey's historic town centre with its eclectic mix of shops, bars and restaurants along with its own station (about 1/2 a mile walk). Excellent state and private schools are located nearby ensuring Chertsey remains a firm favourite with families. Transport communications are excellent with easy access to all local motorway networks..