A double fronted Victorian home that has been finished to a superb standard and rarely seen at this price point of the market. There are two double bedrooms both of which have built in cupboards and a large family bathroom with exposed brick walls and freestanding bath. EPC Rating E.
- Double aspect living room leading onto the garden
- Separate dining room with feature wall and cloakroom
- Cottage style kitchen with butler sink and granite worktops
- Secluded garden with atsro turf and parking to the rear
- Two double bedrooms along with luxury bathroom with freestanding bath
- Right in the heart of Cobham and its restaurant culture
Anyards Road is a popular road only a few hundred yards from an excellent selection of restaurants and cafes. Cobham Free School and St Andrews School are both within walking distance of the property. Cobham has an excellent selection of shops and restaurants and surrounded by picturesque countryside, including Pains Hill Park. For commuters both Esher and Cobham stations provide services to London Waterloo and are a short driveway, the A3 and M25 are a five minute drive providing access to London's two main airports..