SOLD BY BURNS & WEBBER - Immaculately presented 4 bedroom family home with 2 years remaining on NHBC, benefitting from a delightful south westerly facing garden and situated in a sought after road close to Cranleigh village centre. NO ONWARD CHAIN. EPC Rating 'C'
- SOLD BY BURNS & WEBBER
- Double aspect sitting room with French doors opening onto the garden.
- Spacious kitchen/dining room with dining area, Shaker style fitted units, granite surfaces, moveable breakfast bar/island, built-in and space for appliances, French doors to garden.
- Further ground floor accommodation includes front facing study/dining room, cloakroom and access to garage with utility area and electric door.
- Front facing master bedroom benefitting from expansive bespoke fitted wardrobes and ensuite shower room.
- Three further bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes, one of which could also be a useful study.
- Family bathroom comprises luxurious white suite including bath with overhead shower. All water for house supplied through central water softener.
- Attractively designed rear garden laid to lawn with well stocked borders, dining terrace opening into house, greenhouse, shed, storage area and secure side access to front.
This sought after road in Cranleigh is very convenient for the village schools and village centre with its health centre, library, leisure centre and arts centre as well as comprehensive range of shops including butcher, fishmonger, Marks and Spencer Simply Food, two supermarkets and a wide range of independent retailers. The area is surrounded by open countryside, including the Surrey Hills, ideal for walking, cycling and horse riding. Nearby Guildford provides a mainline station with a fast service into Waterloo and access to the A3 for the M25.