Favourably positioned within the coveted Brookwood Farm development, is this immaculately presented and versatile family home. Improved during our clients' tenure, the property benefits from a charming, south facing garden. Brookwood's mainline station is accessible via a delightful walk through the Country Park making this a firm favourite with commuters into the capital. EPC Rating B
- IDYLLIC SETTING UPON THE EDGE OF BEAUTIFUL COUNTRYSIDE.
- WALKING DISTANCE TO BROOKWOOD MAINLINE STATION OFFERING TRAINS INTO WATERLOO IN 30 MINUTES APPROXIMATELY.
- PRESENTED IN EXCELLENT ORDER THROUGHOUT.
- CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN HOSTING A RANGE OF INTEGRATED APPLIANCES.
- MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM ON THE FIRST FLOOR.
- SOUTH FACING GARDEN, WITH FEATURE BEDS, PATIO AND RAISED TERRACE.
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM AND AN ABUNDANCE OF STORAGE IN THE MAIN BEDROOM SUITE.
- HIGHLY REGARDED SCHOOLING WITHIN EASY REACH.
The property sits adjacent to woodland with a public cricket field and tennis courts close by. The walk to Brookwood's mainline station can be reached in approximately 15 minutes through country park or alternatively by road. The station is one stop away from Woking and has trains reaching Waterloo in approximately 30 minutes. Woking town centre is undergoing a programme of regeneration currently and is fast taking on a far more contemporary and interesting feel. The M3 is easily accessible too which underlines the popularity of this location with the commuter. Recreationally speaking, a number of highly regarded golf courses exist close by, while a delightful stretch of the Basingstoke canal and associated walks remain popular with walkers and cyclists alike. .