Approaching the front of this property sets the scene for just how lovely it is inside. Once through the door, the quality and style of all the refurbishment work our clients have carried out are immediately evident and continue throughout. There are four double bedrooms and two bathrooms and the interior is complemented by a sunny south west facing garden, which has been very well thought out and arranged. This light-filled semi detached family home is situated on a quiet residential road within easy access of Surbiton and Kingston town centres. EPC rating D.
- Well-presented Victorian semi detached home
- Master bedroom with luxury wet room en suite
- Three further double bedrooms
- Living room with bay window and feature fireplace
- Downstairs cloakroom/utility
- Beautiful garden with south westerly aspect
- Highly rated local schools nearby
- No onward chain
Linden Crescent is in a very popular network of roads providing easy access to both Kingston town centre and Norbiton train station. The area is particularly popular with families and young professionals alike given its quiet yet convenient positioning. .