An exceptional 2 bedroom period home, the perfect combination of old and new, with a fabulous ground floor extension opening out onto a westerly-facing rear garden, in the heart of the ever-popular Groves area, within easy reach of New Malden High Street, station and schools.
EPC Rating D
- Gorgeous period cottage
- Large guest cloakroom with utility area
- Open-plan kitchen/dining/family room with vaulted ceiling
- Living room with alcove cabinets and wooden flooring
- Quality fitted kitchen furniture with stone worktops
- Range cooker and integrated dishwasher
- Built-in skylights and bi-fold doors onto the garden
- 2 double bedrooms
- Luxury bathroom
- Large and private westerly-facing garden
- Terrace, perfect for entertaining
- Lawn and rear terrace, side access
- Utility room
There are several schools in the area for children of all ages, many of which are within walking distance. New Malden station is just a short walk, where there are excellent commuter services to Waterloo. Beyond the station is the High Street, where there are many cafés, restaurants, retail outlets and both Waitrose and Lidl supermarkets. There are many sporting facilities in the area including gyms, squash clubs, tennis courts and golf courses..