A very impressive family home in this popular road close to open countryside and Cobham station. The clients have improved this home to a very high standard with four bedrooms and two bathrooms along with a kitchen/dining room with bi fold doors leading onto the garden. EPC Rating D.
- Open plan kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances and central island
- Front living room with feature fireplace
- Principal bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Three further bedrooms with luxury family bathroom
- Luxury cloakroom with separate utility room
- Secluded rear garden with large patio, the remainder laid to lawn
D'Abernon Drive is a popular road close to the station and a twenty minute walk from Cobham High Street. The property is close to open countryside, with walks across to Downside. The High Street has a mix of shops and restaurants, with the larger towns of Guildford and Kingston being within easy driving distance via the A3 and M25, which also provide links to London's two main airports along with London and the coast. The area is also renowned for its excellent schools, both state and private. .