A pretty character home located close to Cobham station and the local park. The property has four bedrooms along with two reception rooms and a home office along with a carriage driveway and is offered with no onward chain. EPC Rating D.
- Impressive double aspect reception room with open fireplace and leading onto the garden
- Modern fitted kitchen with granite worktops and separate utility room
- Large principal bedroom with dressing room and luxury en-suite
- Three further good sized bedrooms and luxury family bathroom
- Separate family room with wood burner
- Detached garage with home office to the rear
Blundel Lane is a popular road of mature properties, many of which have been upgraded and extended over the years, to provide an excellent family road that is within walking distance of local facilities including schools, parks and local shops. Cobham village centre is approximately 1 1/2 miles away with its comprehensive range of shops and cafes and there is an abundance of both state and private schools all within the Cobham area. For commuters to central London, Cobham station is within short walking distance providing a fast and frequent service to Waterloo, the A3 is also close at hand providing routes to London, the coast and links up with the M25 orbital route providing access to London's two main airports..