Situated in the heart of The Groves, this impressive 5 bedroom halls-adjoining family home has terrific ground floor place, perfect for day-to-day living and entertaining purposes. The property is within a short walk of New Malden High Street and station and several good local schools.
EPC Rating D
- Halls-adjoining semi
- Lots of period character
- Spacious reception hall
- 3 separate reception rooms
- Kitchen/breakfast room with modern fitted units and built-in double oven and hob
- Ground floor bathroom and potential utility lobby
- 5 bedrooms over 2 floors
- Bedroom 6/Study
- Family bathroom and separate shower room
- Rear garden approximately 45ft with large patio, lawn and mature planting
- Garden shed and side access
There are several good schools in the area for children of all ages and in both the state and private sectors. New Malden's bustling High Street is nearby, having a fine selection of local shops and businesses, Waitrose and Lidl supermarkets. New Malden station has excellent commuter services to Waterloo and there are also many sporting facilities in the area..