A stunning and sumptuous 5 bedroom double fronted family home that has been completely refurbished to a very high standard, has a large garden to the rear backing towards the fairways and greens of Malden Golf Course. All rooms are of decent proportions, there are 4 bathrooms/shower rooms, 3 of which are en-suite.
EPC Rating C
- Double fronted family home, completely refurbished from top to bottom
- Entrance hall with under stairs storage
- Living room to the front
- Office/additional reception room
- Outstanding quality kitchen/family room with bi-fold doors
- Quality fitted units with stone worktops
- Matching central island unit and integrated appliances
- 5 well-proportioned bedrooms
- 4 luxury bathrooms/shower rooms, 3 en-suite
- Large terrace with steps down to an expanse of lawn, backing towards Malden Golf Club
- Off-street parking for several cars to the front
This small section of Cambridge Avenue will be found off Beverley Way and is very accessible. There are local shops at West Wimbledon for day-to-day needs, however, New Malden and Raynes Park town centres are just a short drive, both having Waitrose supermarkets and many cafés, restaurants and retail outlets. The A3 offers fast road links to central London and the Surrey countryside and there are also many schools in the area for children of all ages..