This stunning, recently refurbished and extended, executive home is located in the heart of Dartnell Park. This truly impressive property has been updated and modernised to an exceptionally high standard and admirably caters for the high demands of modern day living and entertaining. Without question the stunning open-plan kitchen, breakfast/dining room is simply gorgeous. Its bright, spacious layout flows beautifully and offers 4 bedrooms upstairs with 2 en suites. The property sits majestically in its large, mature plot with that all-important outside office, making it the perfect place for working from home. EPC Rating: C.
- 2 Separate Reception Rooms, one with a wood burner
- 27'x22' stunning kitchen/breakfast/dining room
- Utility room, with access to the side of the house and the outside shower
- 4 bedrooms, family bathroom (Jack and Jill) plus 2 ensuites and dressing room to main bedroom
- Imposing reception/hallway
- 2 Integrated garages with electric doors. One can be accessed directly from the house
- Large stunning, mature plot - the perfect space to relax and unwind
- Large tarmac drive with ample parking for 3 cars side by side
- Ideally located in the heart of Dartnell Park perfect for the commuter
- Covered 6 person hydro spa hot tub
Blackwood Close is a private road and is certainly one of West Byfleet's most sought-after locations due to the proximity to the shops and train station, providing frequent service to London Waterloo. In the area there are excellent schools for all ages, both private and state and there is convenient access to the M25 and A3 providing important links to Gatwick and Heathrow airports. .