This charming four bedroom semi-detached period family home has been presented to a high standard, with a delightful open plan, newly extended kitchen, transformed by the current owners. Further benefits include four good-sized bedrooms, while externally, this beautiful property offers a well maintained private rear garden with a large shed with electrical supply. EPC Rating E.
- Period semi-detached family home
- Falls into the catchment for some of the areas most sought after schools
- Presented to a high standard throughout
- Impressive newly extended open plan kitchen
- Private garden south-west facing and large shed to the rear
- Four Bedrooms / Master having en-suite
- Resident permit parking
- Offers a wealth of charm and character, including a fireplace, exposed brick wall and plantation shutters in three rooms.
- Popular and convenient location
Dorchester Road is situated in the heart of Weybridge, in close proximity to the High Street, providing access to Weybridge mainline station and falling into the catchment area for some of the areas, most popular and requested schools. Weybridge has excellent shopping facilities with numerous, well known outlets in the High Street and on Queens Road there are numerous chic boutiques, shops, restaurants and bars. Weybridge is excellent for the commuter and in terms of transport communications in general. Weybridge mainline station has a frequent service into London Waterloo in approximately 32 minutes and the A3 and M25 motorway network are within approximately 3 miles. Being between junction 10 and 11 of the M25, Weybridge also gives quick and easy access to both Heathrow and Gatwick Airports. There is also an excellent selection of both state and private schools within Weybridge and within the immediate surrounding area. Being situated at the confluence of the River Wey and the Thames, there are numerous towpath walks and health clubs, gyms and other recreational facilities including horse racing at Sandown, Epsom and Kempton Park, all fairly near by. .