This lovely two double bedroom Victorian conversion apartment will make a wonderful home for someone. So much of the original house remains intact and it is full of character features and atmosphere - it must be a joy to return to at the close of a hectic day! With a modern newly renovated bathroom, kitchen and living room, the property is being sold with recently acquired planning permission for a 20 sq m side and rear extension and the benefit of a 999 year lease. EPC rating D.
- Two double bedroom Victorian conversion
- Large private garden
- Planning permission recently granted for a 20 sq m extension
- Potential for off street parking (subject to planning permission)
- An abundance of character features
- Lease: Share of Freehold with 999 year lease
- Maintenance: Shared (as and when required)
- Ground Rent: Not applicable
Manorgate Road is extremely convenient for Norbiton station, local independent shops and a little Sainsburys which are only a stones throw away. This area is renowed for its proximity to Richmond Park and for a choice of excellent local schools, whilst the further shopping and transport amenities of Kingston town centre are also close to hand..