A deceptively spacious and beautifully presented four bedroom, three bathroom, town house with well proportioned accommodation, conveniently situated in a highly regarded and much sought after private development close to St Georges Hill and Weybridge train station. This immaculate property has over 1750 sq ft of flexible accommodation and features a stunning open plan kitchen/diner as the heart of the home, with two generous receptions, providing ample space for the growing family. Outside is an exceptionally pretty rear garden, an attractive frontage and two allocated parking spaces. EPC Rating C.
- Situated in a highly regarded development close to St Georges Hill
- Offers convenient access to popular local schools, amenities and transport links
- Spacious and well presented accommodation arranged over three floors
- Four well proportioned bedrooms, with both Bedroom 1 and 2 benefiting from En Suite facilities
- Allocated parking for two cars
- Good size, private garden to the rear with patio and lawned areas
- Open plan kitchen dining area on the ground floor with separate utility room
Goodacre Close is ideally placed within easy walking distance of Weybridge train station and being just around the corner from St Georges Hill and Queens Road with a great range of independent stores and national chains, with an excellent blend of shops.
Weybridge has a fantastic selection of places to eat and drink, whatever takes your mood, there is a cuisine to satisfy your appetite. With a host of boutiques and high street stores, and the convenience of a Waitrose for everyday living shopping has never been so easy. There really is something for all the family, including, The Everyman Cinema, Woking Guilford Theatre, Hampton Court Palace, Sandown Race Course, Weybridge Cricket Club, David Lloyd Leisure Centre and of course the River Thames and the River Wey. From riverside walks to golf and luxury retail, Weybridge has so much to offer. Weybridge railway station is a convenient walk, less than 15 minutes, from your new home. At just 23 miles from Central London, the M25 is short drive away. Whilst the M3 is within easy reach for journeys to the South Coast.