3D VIRTUAL TOUR. This four bedroom property is 500 metres from Fern Hill School, Ham Parade and the River Thames towpath. Kingston Academy and Tiffin Girls School are even closer! This terrific family home provides extremely adaptable and generous open plan internal living space and this is complemented by a south west facing garden and off street parking for up to four cars. A double storey side extension includes conversion of the garage with spacious living space/annex with kitchenette and separate bathroom. There is also a fantastic opportunity to extend into the loft and to the rear (STPP). EPC C.
- Four bedroom semi detached family home
- Two bathrooms and downstairs shower room with WC
- Double reception room leading to conservatory
- South west facing rear garden
- Annex with front door, kitchenette and bathroom
- Potential to loft convert and extend to the back (STPP)
- Off street parking for several cars
- No onward chain
Located on a highly requested section of the Richmond Road, moments from the River Thames.
Richmond Park and Ham Common are also close by, whilst Kingston railway station is exactly 1 mile away. The very frequent 65 bus service provides quick and easy access to Richmond and Kingston town centres with their extensive shops and entertainment facilities.
Highly regarded Tiffin Girls School, popular Fern Hill and The Kingston Academy are just moments away. Grey Court and The German School are both close by.