3D Interactive Virtual Tour Available. This well-proportioned 3-double bedroom detached home provides excellent accommodation while offering a great a opportunity to put your own stamp on it. The outside space is also impressive with a large private garden, driveway and integral garage. This has all the ingredients of a terrific family home. EPC Rating D.
- Beautiful Lawned Garden with Patio
- Fitted Kitchen/Dining Room with Wooden Units
- Bright Main Sitting Room
- Spacious Master Bedroom with Large En-Suite
- 2 Further Double Bedrooms and Family Bathroom
- Downstairs Study and Cloakroom
- Integral Garage
- Driveway with Off-Street Parking for 3+ Cars
Rosemary Lane is a well-established residential road in the heart of the Surrey village of Thorpe, tucked between Egham and Chertsey. The village hosts a post-office/convenience store, a well-rated Gastro-pub (The Red Lion), Thorpe CofE Primary school (Ofsted Rated as Good in 2019) and also the highly rated international school, TASIS. Communications are excellent due to the close proximity of the M3, M25 and M4 motorways. There are train services from Virginia Water, Egham and Staines to London Waterloo. Heathrow Airport is approximately 10 miles away via the M25. .