VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON REQUEST - A superb 'nearly new' home featuring spacious and impeccably presented 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom accommodation, situated in a regarded development within the heart of this sought after West Sussex village. EPC Rating 'B'.
- Front garden laid to lawn and attractively landscaped with a brick driveway to garage. Covered porch and welcoming hallway.
- Light and bright double aspect sitting room enjoying French doors to the garden.
- Stunning contemporary double aspect kitchen fitted with gloss handleless units and integrated appliances and benefitting from bifold doors opening to the garden.
- Further ground floor accommodation includes cloakroom and also utility room with storage and garden access.
- Impressive double aspect principal bedroom with expansive fitted dressing area and elegant ensuite bathroom comprising white suite and large shower.
- Two further generous double bedrooms, one with built-in wardrobes.
- Stylish family bathroom fitted with white bath suite including shower over bath.
- Private, secluded rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with dining terrace spanning the house, access to garage and side access to front garden.
Loxwood is a thriving village lying on the Surrey/West Sussex border in an area of natural beauty ideal for walking, cycling and horse-riding. The village offers an excellent primary school and nurseries, a post office, medical practice, an excellent pub and an active sports club. Nearby Cranleigh offers further local facilities whilst Billingshurst and Guildford offer comprehensive amenities and rail and road links to London..