With no onward, this detached 4-bedroom family home provides really excellent accommodation by virtue of its double-storey rear extension, an easily maintained garden with a detached studio/home office and a detached garage. There is also a great deal of opportunity for the incoming buyer to put their own stamp on it to which, added to the highly sought-after location in Row Town should make this a very popular property. EPC Rating C.
- Large Master Bedroom with Fitted Wardrobes, Accessed by A Walk-Through Dressing Room
- 3 Further Bedrooms - 2 Doubles & a Good-Size Single
- 3 Separate Reception Rooms
- Kitchen with Light Wood Style Units & Integral Appliances
- Modern Bathroom with Separate Shower Cubicle & Downstairs Cloakroom
- Separate Home Office/Studio - Perfect for Working from Home.
- 22' Long Detached Garage and Plenty of Off Street Parking
- Easy to Look After Private Rear Garden
Howards Lane' is a highly regarded, quiet residential road in an area known as Rowtown'. The area is popular with families, bordering the town/villages of Addlestone', New Haw' and Ottershaw'. Within walking distance is a Co-op, Newsagent, Post Office and Café amongst others. Just around the corner is The Cricketers', a recently renovated pub/restaurant, an open green space with children's play area and a Garden Centre with farm shop. The location is in the catchment area for renowned Primary and Junior schools for all denominations. The nearest mainline stations are at West Byfleet 2.2 miles away with trains to London Waterloo in 40 mins, Byfleet and New Haw, Weybridge 3.7 miles away or Woking 4.7 miles with a direct train to London in 25 mins. .